07/29 - NightBEAT
Wake Forest University
08/06-15 - Marching Band Camp
@ Davie High School
08/17 - First Football Game
DHS @ Page HS
10/16 - FALL CONCERT
12/01 - Mocksville Parade
12/08 - Advance Parade
12/18 - WINTER CONCERT
01/05 - All-District Band Auditions
02/09 - MPA Retreat
02/15 - All-District Band Clinic
@ Appalachian State
02/26 - MPA PREVIEW CONCERT
03/12 - MPA PERFORMANCE
05/21 - SPRING CONCERT
Upcoming event information...
2019 BAND TRIP - updated June 22, 2018
To sign-up for the trip, go to https://www.eftours.com/enroll. Enter the tour number "2123471MB" and complete the enrollment process. At this time the trip is limited to 44 participants. All participants that register after the 44 person limit has been met, will be placed on a waiting list. When the waiting list reaches 16 additional students, we will then open the enrollment process again. We do expect the enrollment to reach that number by early 2019. At that point the limit will be a total of 82 travelers. If you do happen to be placed on the waiting list after we reach 44 travelers, you can continue to make your monthly payments. If a spot becomes available or if/when we reach the "magic number" of 60 travelers your payments will be applied to your trip and you will officially be enrolled. If for some reason you are on the waiting list, making monthly payments and a spot does not become available for you, you will be refunded the total amount you have paid. If you would like more information about the trip, CLICK HERE. You may also email Mr. Jimeson with any questions you may have - email@example.com.
NIGHTBEAT - updated June 15, 2018
2018 NightBEAT is scheduled for July 29th at Wake Forest University. This is open to any Marching Band member that would like to attend. All you have to do is complete this SIGN-UP form and a ticket will be ordered for you. For those who do not know what NightBEAT is, take a few minutes to watch this video. https://youtu.be/gGOCoFo1Bs0
BAND MEETING FOLLOW-UP - updated June 5, 2018
To follow-up from the band meeting on June 5th, here are highlights of what was discussed...
(1) - New Students/Parents, please take a moment to complete the NEW STUDENT/PARENT REGISTRATION form. Let us know who you are!
(2) - What you need for band class...CLICK HERE
(3) - 2019 Band Trip...See above...
(4) - Communication - There are several ways to stay "in the know" with the band. First of all, check the band website regularly. Sign-up to receive our monthly newsletter on the homepage of our website. Sign-up to receive our REMIND text messages by sending "@davieband" to 81010.
(5) - Paying for Band Fees - CLICK HERE to download our 2018-19 band fee sheet. This sheet can be mailed to Davie High along with a check for the necessary amount. All checks are to be made out to the Davie High Band Boosters. Once Charms is active for the 2018-19 school year (which will be during the first week of July), payments can be made online via, debit or credit card.
(6) - Marching Band Information - CLICK HERE for information on the 2018 Marching Band.